Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blog Hopper Winner!

I admit, I always worry about anonymous comment leavers...should their number come up for a prize, and it did! #28 was drawn, but fortunately Judy left her contact info. Congrats Judy - I am going to try to reach you at the web site you left and send you some Jazmyne!
Judy wrote: "I absolutely love your card - the little lemonade stand is adorable! Bo Bunny always gets me....I think I have to have it all! Judy"


I also want to congratulate Jessica Wekenman, who was the grand prize blog hop winner - she landed on Jen Gallacher's web site at the end of the hop and her name was drawn by BoBunny to win Roughin' It. I LOVE Jen's work - you all be sure to stay tuned this month at the BoBunny blog for her fabulous projects!

AND I was super excited to see my awesomely talented friend, Dawne Carlisle, have her card featured for the BoBunny sketch challenge today!! WTG Dawne! I have always admired this previous CK Hall of Fame runner up winner for her clean leans and gorgeous designs. You can find more of Dawne's work here.
Congrats my friend!

No comments: