Santa’s Surprise CD Tin
BoBunny Supplies Used:
Papers: Tis The Season, St. Nick Holly Berry, St. Nick Noel
Santa Dear Acrylic Stamp
Evergreen Double Dot Ribbon
3 gold bells
Gold floss and rivet
For Santa’s Surprise Card
Papers: St. Nick Sugar Plum, St. Nick Stocking, St. Nick Toyland, Tis the Season (scallop circle)
Time of Wonder Cardstock Sticker
Tis The Season Combo Sticker (under button)
Wild Berry Double Dot Ribbon
Other Supplies Used:
Bells : Darice
Floss: DMC Gold Lame
Glitter: Red Stickles by Ranger Industries
Distress Ink: Colorbox and Ranger
Paint Marker: Krylon (gold)
Circle Scallop Punch: EK Success
Colored Pencils: Berol
Thread: Coats & Clark
Velcro circle self-adhesive fastener
1. Spray paint CD tin with red Krylon paint.
2. Stamp “Santa Dear” on ivory patterned paper with black ink and color in as desired.
3. Cut stripe and holly paper and position as shown.
4. Criss cross Evergreen Double Dot paper to make the tin look like it is gift wrapped.
5. Use Croc-o-dile to punch hole in center of ribbon “intersection” and add rivet.
6. String bells on gold floss and hang - threading floss through riveted hole and securing on inside of tin cover.
1. Cut Sugar Plum cardstock to 11 3/8" x 4.5". Score at 4 5/8", 9 1/4", 9 3/4".
2. Use border punch to make red strip and attach by sewing, or using adhesive.
3. Use 3” circle scallop punch to make shape in ivory patterned paper. Ink edges. If desired, punch holes in each scallop, back with red cardstock and fill in with red Stickles.
4. Cut Santa design from patterned paper and add to circle shape with foam adhesive for extra dimension.
5. Use small circle punch to cut striped paper. Place snowflake sticker in center. Position clear button on top and adhere. Make holes in paper through button holes with paper piercer.
6. String a bell onto gold lame’ floss and thread to back of button, tie off. Adhere button grouping to center of top flap.
7. Under flap position Velcro circle stickers to keep flap closed.
8. If desired, punch holes in card top, add rivets, and thread ribbon through to hang ornament inside card.