Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Friday and Happy News!


Do you like this layout? It was made with Cosmo Cricket Early Girl a few nights ago. My LSS just got in the Ready Set Chipboard for Early Girl...alas, now I am thinking I may need to edit and find a spot for the cute music note shapes. (LOL)

If you like Cosmo be sure to check out my newest blog here.

Happy news today - as if my e-mail from Creating Keepsakes wasn't exciting enough, a friend just pointed me to the BoBunny blog today. Check it out! (ok - I have to blurt out that I won the pet layout contest!!!) Woo hoo! I have no idea what I won - but I will love it!

Happy Friday for me, and I hope you are having a great one, too! I am missing my friends and former co-workers at the Scrapbook Superstore - if you stop by here please leave a comment and say "hi!" Love ya gals!

No comments: