BoBunny blog today? You will definitely want to see the great ideas the design team has come up with to celebrate birthdays.
Papers: BoBuny Love Shack and Alissa (black)
Gems: Kaiser Crafts
Ric Rack- Wright & Co.
Dimensional Glaze: Judikins Diamond Glaze
Pens: Sakura Glaze (black and orange), Sakura Glitter (pink)
Candle Stamp: Hamptom Art
Glitter Medium: Stickles
1. Using embossing folder/machine to add “birthday” design to Coredinations cardstock, sand. Adhere 4.25x5.25” piece to bottom left side of card
2. add other two strips of patterned paper as shown
3. Apply punched border along top and ric rack along cardstock seam
4. Adhere 3.25 x 4.125” piece of black patterned paper, or cardstock, over pink cardstock, setting at angle as shown
5. Create cake, and cake plate, by cutting shapes from various patterned papers. Trace along outside edge of each with black glaze pen. Apply dimensional glaze to cake plate to give the look of glass, set aside to dry.
6. Stamp candles and cut out – apply stickles. Note: To get shades of one color, stamp off lightly on scrap paper, then stamp onto cardstock and cut out lighter version of the candle. Variations of one color will give more depth when placed on the cake. Fill in dots with glitter pen, flames with orange stickles. Don’t worry about “staying in the lines” - once dry cut out candles.
7. Build cake layers, add candles to top. Tie bow around cake plate, gem stickers if desired.
8. Create sentiment in 1.5” circle, outline with glaze pens and apply with 3-D adhesive squares.