Thursday, April 2, 2009

Egg Hunt Extravaganza at Kjoi!!!


Do you do digi, or would you like to? Now is the time to check out all the great deals at Kjoi Studios and hunt for prizes too! This is a great time to build your digital collection and try your hand at creating on the PC!

Each month at Kjoi I share quotes for the inspiration challenge. For the month of April I actually wrote these quotes down from a resource at work. I think I am going to keep a mini journal next to my PC should the quote of the day be scrappable...as I thought these were. Other than using a quote - no other rules this month!

Please post your layout in the Inspiration Challenge Gallery at Kjoi Studios and let me know here that you have played along. Come May a winner will be selected to win a $5 GC to the store.

"Whatever you ardently desire, sincerely believe in, and enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass."
- Paul J. Meyer

"Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny."
-- Author Unknown

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new land, but in having new eyes." Marcel Proust

Great stuff, eh? And I just discovered a new inspirational quote site while trying to find an author for the unknown...which it still is. Can't wait to see what you create -share the links here as well so we can all see!

I know I have mentioned previously that brown is my favorite neutral. When I saw the Brown Eyed Ruth collection by Susan Blanton in the Kjoi Store I had to have it! Mix it up with other colors, or create a monotone layout as I did here - with a POP of color. I love the textures and dimension of Susan's designs. Enjoy!

No comments: