Sunday, April 26, 2009

Exciting Things to Come!


National Scrapbooking Day is coming up this weekend - and to celebrate Magistical Memories is having a BLOG HOP!!! More details will be coming very soon, but I can tell you that one way to win chipboard will simply be to visit a few blogs.
There is another way to win, as well, and to give you a hint...you may want to have a layout ready to upload in the Blog Hop gallery at Magistical Memories - with chipboard of course!

It has been a very busy week in the Shimniok home. Work has been busy as well. In between branch office tasks, I really had to buckle down to finish my training course on Mutual Funds (what a bear - it was SO LONG!), and take the exam. I seriously just wanted a passing score on this one...no longer cared about my over-achiever tendency to want to obtain a perfect score. I have not scored 100% on any exam so far. Mutual Funds was to be no different, as I did get one wrong - I was thrilled, however, as it was my highest score on any of my exams so far. I wanted to celebrate with a Sprecher's root beer...but by the time I got out of work it was a dash to the mother/daughter event at our church on Friday night.

Saturday was spent shopping for necessities (since I rarely get in to Madison now that I work full time), laundry, and attending a benefit concert for the children of McKallies Home of Future and Hope, an orphanage in Malawi, Africa.

I found a little time to continue working on an album for my niece. It's been raining most of the weekend, and was even muggy warm today. Not that I noticed while doing more laundry and such inside. Oh well...another week coming up of studies, administrative work, more studies, and an exam or two. Citywide garage sales start on Thursday...a little bike for Abby is high on our list. Hoping all the rain gets out of the system early in the week. Check back on Friday morning to learn how you can win Magistical Memories chipboard!

No comments: