Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Life is full of IFs


Another not so new layout, but a favorite still and worth sharing this time of year. Inspired by the MetLife commercials while watching Charlie Brown specials - lIFe is full of IFs - what if this and what if that...

Life is full of choices. What if I had done this or taken up that job offer...where would I be today... These are questions one might ask oneself, and the journaling in this layout reflects upon the "what IFs" in my life. I do believe everything happens for a reason, and as I look back I can see how God has orchestrated my life and brought me to where I am today.

What are the IFs in your life? I spend little time wondering what and where I would be now IF I had taken a job offer upon graduating from college that would have been filled with travel and excitement. It is in my past and a mute point...all I know is what really matters is where I am at, the people I love, and knowing God.

I will say I have no regrets in working 6 short months at the Scrapbook Superstore. I have met wonderful people... and although our paths may be parting I am sure we will be brought back together again by our love for papercrafting...I have no doubt I will see you in and amongst the paper aisles! (LOL)

No comments: