Friday, December 5, 2008

Feeling a little hyper tonight!

Praise the Lord!! My name is on the list at Magistical Memories for the 2009 DT! I am SO excited! I admit how nervous I was to open the post that announced the DT -scared I wouldn't be there.

Another little toot - my Family Tree project was just posted here as an inspiration feature. What a great honor this is!

I had so much I wanted to get done today, but oh well. The dryer repair man showed up this morning which pretty much took care of any thoughts of cleaning my scrap table. Me and the boys just finished watching Prince Caspian - such a great movie!
I need to draft a letter yet, and then perhaps to bed before midnight. Saturday is filled with tree trimming and decorating, and I do hope to get started on an album for one of my nieces.

I feel like I have been on overload today - too much caffeine? Possibly - a coffee, cappacino and latte went down today! (LOL) So many ideas in my head...I had this very clever idea coming home from work. Man, do you think I could find paper and a pen in my car while driving? No! I really need a voice recorder so I can just pull it out and tell myself notes when I have those eureka moments. I also have a vision for a great mini album of my childhood Christmas memories, spawned by a challenge by my super talented friend, Julie Overby, who is a GDT for A Cherry On Top this month. Her challenge is to scrap one of your own childhood memories. I went digging and found an old photo, took a digital picture of it and hope to improve its Polaroid quality. (LOL) I have so many ideas, but nope - can't scrap them as I need to make Christmas gifts. AND now that work at an LSS I am sure that homemade cards are expected of me. No time to scrap these fab ideas until after Christmas. Better find my mojo journal and write and sketch the plans or I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Thanks for reading my happy news and will blog again very soon!

2 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Congrats!!

Dettao said...

Hooray for you. I am so happy for you. I gave you a shout out on my blog. Thanks for the award. Sorry it took so long to acknowledge it, though. Crazy life....