BoBunny's Peacock Lane went along perfectly with these photos of our daughter and one of her best friends. The photos are from kindergarten. Seeing them, and scrapping them, made me smile.
Magistical Memories decorative shape, which I painted green and topped with Lime Green Stickles. I needed a really large brad for the center, and since I don't have the iCandy Brads from Peacock Lane, I rummaged and found some from My Mind's Eye that coordinated very well.
1. Mireya was your best friend in kindergarten.
2. Her family speaks only Spanish so we have friends translate notes for play dates.
3. She giggled and laughed when you started singing “Awesome God”, out of the blue, when mom took these pictures – you kept singing.
4. You missed her terribly when her family moved away, and you prayed for her every night.
5. You were so excited when her family returned early and you had your best friend back for recess.
Peacock Lane Papers: Flowers, Dot, Vine, Parade, Plumes, Tweet; Noteworthy, Combo Stickers, Simply Wonderful and Perfect Day Cardstock Stickers
Violet Dot cardstock
Other PP: Making Memories Purple Simple Sponge
Chipboard: Magistical Memories
Bling: Clusters by Mark Richards
Glitter: Stickles Lime Green and Crystal, and Ice Stickles Mint Ice by Ranger
Brads: Lush by My Mind’s Eye, Making Memories
Paint: Apple Barrel Kiwi by Plaid Entr.
Ink: colorbox Chalk Inks
Misc. Craft Felt
I hope you have enjoyed this two-pager, and next time you list off your ingredients for tossed salad, think twice! (LOL)