Friday, August 13, 2010

BoBunny August Sketch Challenge

Every month BoBunny provides a sketch, and issues a challenge to go along with. I must say I have loved creating the sketches, and hope that you have enjoyed them over the past year. I am sure BoBunny will continue to provide you with great sketches for monthly inspiration.
I know that we have scrapbookers who love one page layouts, and those who love two. I promise, that later this month the BoBunny team will be sharing more two page layouts for inspiration, but for the sketch, I created a one pager.
BUT - not to fret! If you love 2 page layout sketches I took this one, and changed it up a bit to design a two page sketch as well. You can find it at the bottom of this post.
Be sure to hop over to BoBunny's blog to see how other design team members interpreted the sketch.



I fell in love with the Roughin' It collection the first time I saw it, even though we do not camp! BoBunny designers were ingenious when creating this line, because although one side is geared towards camping - the backsides offer patterns such as woodgrain, camoflage, and non-theme patterns in wonderful earthy and primary colors. Roughin' It is perfect for layouts about people who woodwork or do carpentry, hike, birdwatch, fish, participate in military re-enactments, and even fall layouts with the leaf patterned paper.
Ideas to Note:
1. Split a cut out into two parts, and use it separate places on a layout. In this layout, a yellow cut out was pieced above and below the camoflage circle.
2. Mount letter stickers on patterned paper and cut out and around -which sets the title off from the layout well, especially when lifted off with dimensional foam adhesive.
3. Use cardstock sticker photo corners as embellishments. In this layout they draw attention towards the two smaller photos.

Supplies Used:
BoBunny Roughin’ It Collection
Papers: Nature, Leaves, Dots, Way to Go Diecut, Roadsigns, CutOuts, Combo Stickers, iCandy Chipboard Stickers, iCandy Brads, Catching Memories Cardstock Stickers, On With Nature Rub-on, Buttons and Bling
Other:
BoBunny Blueberry Double Dot Ribbon
BoBunny Bodacious Brads
Colorbox Chalk Inks
Brown Jute
Font: Birch Std.



Above is the same sketch altered for all of you two pager memory artists. Oh, and I was surprised to see my two page layout for the August DT assignment shown on BoBunny's blog yesterday for the "summer fun" post. I quickly posted my two pager here, called Mireya, so you can scroll down a bit for yet another two page layout idea.

Congratulations to the newly announced members of the BoBunny design team for the upcoming year! I am thrilled to see so many talented friends on the list. My life has taken a new turn as an Independent Arbonne Consultant. I recently resigned from the Magistical Memories team, as difficult as it was to do, and will not be continuing on with BoBunny. My focus for the coming year is going to be on growing my new business, and pursue my goal of making lives healthier for the people I know and love, and changing the life of my own family with a growing income that will help us afford things that we have always wanted to do. I believe in the products and believe in myself to make a difference with Arbonne.

I will still bring you projects on my blog. You would not believe the LONG LIST I have of mini album ideas, layouts and projects...my own version of a scrapbooking bucket list. Now that I will be creating at my leisure, I will be able to complete many of these projects at last, and look forward to sharing them with you.

Happy creating!
Rita S.

No comments: