Sunday, April 6, 2008

Simply Cardstock


Over spring break I scrapped - A LOT! I have been so eager to share my cardstock layouts with you, but needed to wait until April 5th and the upload date for the design team at the Scrapbook Playground. Check out what other designers have done!

Simply Cardstock was our sponsor and they provided a generous amount of Bazzill Cardstock in gorgeous colors. They also gave us some office style tags, gorgeous die-cut edge tags that I am dying to know who makes, and pretty ribbons. Thank you Simply Cardstock!

My favorite layout of the entire break was one made of, you guessed it, simply cardstock - and adorable Magistical Memories birds that I just love to use. Making the nest was so much fun - gathering the skinny scraps off my workspace and cutting them into short strips to weave into a nest. I felt very much like a bird! (oh, never mind!)
Anyhow, "Tree Climber" features photos taken over several years - but of Kyle always doing the same thing. I certainly did not want a layout about tree climbing in every annual album, so by combinging them it makes a powerful statement of an activity he likes to do - when the tree is just right.

I want to share my other cardstock projects - I created three layouts total and three greeting cards. As you can see, I am making the most of my Fiskars border punches. I have used "Leave it to Weaver", "Threading Water" and "Lacy Days of Summer" in these projects. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Tanis said...

Love your work! I'm adding you to my google reader :)
The Creative Girl Call at Creativity Unbound is extended to April 10th...go upload some of your creations if you're still interested :)