Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happily Exhausted


It is finished - at least for now! I have just spent the past two weeks creating a digital scrapbook album for my parents 50th anniversary. Let's just say I need toothpicks under my peepers as I type this - not even 6 p.m. and I am nodding at the computer. Too many late nights, or should I say early mornings?, but I have managed quite a few pages. There are more candid photo pages that can be added - but for the golden anniversary party on Saturday there is plenty for guest viewing.

The plan is to run a slideshow CD in my sister's laptop, as well as on my folks digital photo frame...if I can figure out how to download onto the frame. I don't seem to have a computer hook up and the manual is not that helpful.

Mom, dad, and siblings - hope you can view these slide shows. Let me know if you see anything to edit. I know I need more copy from several of you for your individual pages. Thank you to my mother and Teresa for scanning the photos and sending more images the past few days, especially since I left a folder behind containing pertinent photos!

I look forward to seeing all of my family and many old friends at the open house on Saturday.

No comments: