Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Praisin' God for a great and glorious day!!

The sun is peeking over the horizon - surely the sunrise will awash the sky with magnificent color in a few moments.
I went to bed last night with a mind full of layout and journaling ideas. It was late, so I knew I needed to sleep and not try to write everything down. Besides, they weren't the type of ideas I would forget too easily. Ideas for loved ones, persons I need to write to - I can't wait to make them.

However, I must wait - today I will finish my January projects for the Scrapbook Playground. Then I MUST continue with the inventory of product from an old business as I have a potential buyer. My resupply of printer ink and photo paper arrived yesterday - I am anxious to finish my Hall of Fame projects in the next week as well... anxious to clear my plate, so to speak, because.....

DRUM ROLL!!!!!!!!! I was asked to be a Guest Review Team member at Scrapfriends.com for the month of February!! I am so excited. Anyone who knows me also realizes my passion for writing - and I cannot think of a better match than to combine scrapbooking with this passion. I want to clean up my "loose ends" so to speak, as I know Randi will be shipping out product for my February assignments very soon. I awoke this morning thanking God for this opportunity - He is so good to me!

Well, I bet that sun has filled the eastern sky with pinks and orange - I am going to take a look!!

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

WTG!!!!!! i must go check it out over there......Congrats