Monday, December 3, 2007

Dream Street Delivers Dreams!!

So it was a HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY mail day!! A substantail box arrived from Dream Street. I had to ponder...now why did I get a box from Dream Street?

I wondered, did I put a comment in their blog, thus getting in their drawing? A possibility. Do they remember my admiring their products at CHA and drooling... Not likley. hmmmm

Then - my memory jogged. I rememberd my Be Still layout. I remembered the Scrap4Life contest I won in September. That must be it!!! AND WOW - was it worth the wait!! Sorry for the poor photo, but it gets dark early here in Wisconsin this time of year and flash glares off the packaging.


First, gotta say how much I adore Jack and wished I had had it for an AAM for DS that he and I worked on over thanksgiving weekend. I really wanted stars, and it is suprising how few mfrs. do stars. Or at least available at my LSS or in my stash. Did I say I love the Jack line? And then, in no particular order... I love love Forget-Me-Not (which is what I used for my winning layout), Bright and Sunny (now I am in the mood to scrap some beach photos from late summer!), beautiful Gracie, Sweet Confection - oh, how will I ever cut up that yummy large print design :dontknow: , alpha stickers and their chipboard album with pre-cut forget-me-not to fit - for an album in a flash. I feel like it is my birthday!!!!!
Here is my winning layout. May have shared it before but I still love it.


With all that has been going on here happy mail really lifts my spirits. BUT our daughter is finally feeling better and the last cast goes on on Wednesday. Then she can take a nice long bath and play as it will be waterproof. This morning the PC at work almost died. I got the blue window of death twice, but on the 3rd reboot Windows came to life. AMEN! I spent the my work day pretty much cleaning out files and backing up, at least everything critical for the CHristmas season through year's end.
Thank you so much to Jodie at Scrap-4-Life and the Dream Street gals for brightening my day!

No comments: