Monday, August 18, 2008

Wisconsin Gal Starts New Company!

Today I spent some time checking out a new scrapbooking company - Bella Blvd. Check out the link for the sneak peeks - I am sure you will love it as I do.

Besides the fact that Stephanie is using my favorite color pallettes - her product designs are bold, bright and graphic. I can scrap with anything - but these descriptives are always what I most gravitate towards when shopping for product. Her designs are also different from that which we have become accustomed to. I love circles - as many of you know. She offers plenty of circular designs, but with a twist which I love.

As I perused the Bella Blvd. blog today I clicked on the designer's personal blog, and that is when I discovered Stephanie is from Wisconsin. I thought that was SOOOO COOL! Wouldn't it be even more cool if she lived near to me?

I can't wait to point my LSS owner in the direction of Bella Blvd. and hope to get my hands on some of this BEAUTIFUL product very soon. I've already added the link to my list of fave mfrs. - so hey, if you want to keep checking it out you can always get to Bella from here. (LOL)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow! I am so flattered you are helping me spread the word! THANK YOU!!!

Lily said...

Thanks for the link. going to have to check them out.

Marti said...

We love your product Stephanie!

Rita - you've been tagged! Check out my blog.