Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dream Street "Be Still"!



I love the verse "Be still and know that I am God". I thought it was a perfect phrase for this photo of Kyle. A monarch had hatched and we were ready to release it. When we opened the cage it fluttered all over the living room and we could not catch it. It was not until Kyle stood still that it landed on him, and then I just opened the door and Kyle stepped outside - and off the Monarch flew!

Sometimes we need to just sit still, and allow God's holy presence to alight on us - and I hope that is the message Kyle gets from this layout. I was thrilled to learn that "Be Still" was a winner in the Dream Street contest at Scrap4Life for September. I love the colors of the Dream Street papers - soft and dreamy -perfect to capture the mood of this photo. The birds stamps from Autumn Leaves are a new favorite of mine as well - I find that I love using them anywhere I can. They are just too cute for chirps!

No comments: