Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Autumn Harvest Kit - Harvest it this fall!


Oh my, two posts in one day! BUT I just found the most perfect background paper for a layout I started about two weeks ago. The paper is by a new designer, DigiScrapaliscious, at FaithSisters.com - there is a lot of talent in this lady folks!

I began this layout for the "humble" challenge at FaithSisters. I love Micah 6:8, which inspired my journaling.
The journey may be long - yet time seems to slip away. Wherever you go, whatever you do, follow Christ, and "...walk humbly with your God."

Are the clocks and arrows fun, or what?! When I saw these items by Dielle Designs I knew that I would find so many uses for them in my digital layouts, and since clocks are hard to come by traditionally, they will be worked into future hybrid projects as well.

The entire Autumn Harvest Colloboration Kit at FaithSisters is HOT! You have not completed your fall harvest until you pick this one up for your collection. You can get it free with $10 purchase at the site, and there is a second kit to go with it if you make a $20 purchase. I have to tell you, I just unzipped all my elements and am blown away by their beauty and scrapability - it makes me EXCITED to digi scrap! Be sure to get yours!

Credits: Background Paper: DigiScrapaliscious
Clocks and arrows: Dielle Designs “Write This Way” and “Let’s Face It”
Foliage: Amy Summerall FS Autumn Harvest Collab. Kit

2 comments:

Lily said...

this is just stunning!

Teresa said...

Wow, this layout is just popping with fall colors...love that verse from Micah...gives me some ideas...so will the store offer digiscrap lessons?? That is something I would like to learn.
Teresa